pikir-pikir
Monday, July 25, 2005
  onto the rest of my life
life got pretty fast-paced for a while. I spent the last month of college basically partying every night (or playing ultimate)... then I travelled in the month following graduation: washington dc, calgary, a week in the canadian rockies.

but i'm finally home now and can't bring myself to avoid this stupid blog any longer. but in my post graduation malaise i'm choosing once again to let the photos i post do most of the talking for me.

i'm currently applying for jobs in indonesia and at home. the jobs at home are simply to find something to keep me occupied and bankroll my vices until i get abroad. hopefully it'll happen in about a month. we'll see, job searching is a bitch.

i just started reading lolita, it looks really good so far. i pulled the trite move of buying 'lolita' and 'reading lolita in tehran' from borders yesterday. i couldn't help myself. i saw 'reading lolita in tehran' on the shelf in front of me and desperately wanted to read it, but knew i had to do the requisite background work first.

oh, and i've made my parents watch a couple of wong kar wai films this past week... now they think i have terrible taste in movies. oh well, i know it's the trend-following hipster-wanna-be nerd that drives my love for these movies, and i'm fine with that for the moment.

ok, that's all for now... a glut of pictures will follow when i get my act together.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
searching, thinking

Old Entries
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / May 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / September 2006 /


My Places
Places I like to go
Currently Reading
Also on my Mind