pikir-pikir
Monday, December 13, 2004
  ...
so talking about women today with mike and diane, diane made the interesting point that there will be some girls who feel like they're too good for me. this frustrates me and scares me at the same time. while girls who judge me to be inferior to them (or some similar status) will inevitably not be a good fit for me anyhow, the fact that there are some girls out there who might judge in that way really annoys me.

but it also scares me. it scares me because a close friend of mine believes that i am the type of guy who girls will think that they are better than. what does that say about me? my personality? the way i carry myself? the way i should carry myself? i think i'm really frustrated right now, and probably need to do a better job of finding my way through this frustration
 
Comments:
and you tell me i write crappy sentences...but it's okay manoah, i don't think i'm better than you, i KNOW i'm better :P. in all seriousness though, i think you're AWESOME and if you ever need to talk, you know how to get ahold of me. cheer up yo and smile!!! :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
searching, thinking

Old Entries
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / May 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / September 2006 /


My Places
Places I like to go
Currently Reading
Also on my Mind